Acupuncture by Frank S. Tang, L.Ac.
Acupuncture by Frank S. Tang, L.Ac. is located within Notaro Chiropractic. Acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. Acupuncture points to place stimulate nerves, muscles and connective tissue while this stimulation boosts your body's natural painkillers and increases blood flow.
Acupuncture can help the following symptoms/problems:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Stroke, Insomnia, Allergies, Sciatica
- Tinnitus, Depression, Anxiety, Stress
- Weight Control, Menopause, Smoking Cessation, Tennis Elbow
- Headache, Facial Rejuvenation, Wrinkle Control, Hemorrhoids
- Acne, Foot Problems, Toothache
1 Session - $65
3 Pack Special - $180
5 Pack Special - $275
Frank S. Tang is a licensed acupuncturist and is certified in Asian Bodywork Therapy (ABT) by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).